Manage your money whenever you want, wherever you go with these free services.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for USEFCU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Make person-to-person payments with Popmoney®
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Monitor your credit with Credit Sense
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Request change of address
- Set up email alerts
- And more
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business members
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- Deposit checks
- View balances
- Transfer funds
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Download the free app for iPhone® and Android™
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notifications when statements are ready
How to Sign Up
- Log into online banking and select the account you would like to change.
- Choose the "Online statements" link in the upper-right corner of the Account Details section.
- Click the "Enroll" link, and finally ensure "e-Statement" is selected and click the Submit button.
If you have any issues, please email [email protected]. Or call 405-685-6200 and ask to speak with a Member Services Representative.
To receive eStatements, an email must be associated with your online banking account. Conversion to eStatements may be finalized on next business day.
- Free credit monitoring service for members enrolled in online banking
- Monitor your credit score from your smartphone or desktop
- See how factors like credit inquiries affect your score
- Check your score as often as you'd like; there’s no hard pull on your credit