As a credit union, we don’t report to stockholders. We don’t deal with customers. We serve our members — hard-working people who have a say in what we do. Any profit we make is passed on to you in the form of lower fees and better rates.
- Competitive rates
- Low service fees
- Access to over 5,000 shared branches across the nation
- Access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Personal loans: mortgage, HELOC, auto, RV, and more
- Free digital banking: online banking, mobile banking, and eStatements
- Free savings
- Free rewards checking
- Free notary
- Free seminars
You are eligible to join USEFCU if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Have a family member or household partner that's a USEFCU member
- An employee of the United States Postal Service
- A federal employee living in the Oklahoma county of Canadian, Cleveland, Grady, Kingfisher, Logan, or Oklahoma
For more membership details, please contact us.