Become a Member
Why USE? Well, first, as a credit union, we don’t have stockholders. So any profit we make is directly passed on to you, in lower fees and overall better rates.
More than just being a credit union, however, it’s the way we treat the people we serve. Our members speak different languages, come from many backgrounds and work in very diverse industries. The one thing they all have in common is the need for someone else to help them manage what they’ve worked so hard to earn. We pride ourselves in providing service that goes above and beyond expectations to our members. We achieve this by giving hard-working people a chance, and finding the best solutions for their unique situation.
Of course, that’s easy to say, but the proof is in our membership. We started with 15 members in 1938 and have grown to over 16,000, many of them generational. Nothing says, “you’re doing something right” like relationships of over 50 years within three generations of the same family.
USE Member Benefits (AKA The Bottom Line)
- Competitive rates and low fees
- Online/Mobile banking
- Access to over 5,000 credit service centers across the nation
- Access to over 30,000 fee free ATM machines
- Consumer loans – Vehicle, Boat, Motorcycle, Personal, etc.
- Mortgage Loans – 1st Mortgage, Home Equity, HELOC
- Free Savings – Earns dividends*
- Free Checking – Free debit card and earns dividends*
- Free Notary
- Free Seminars
* To receive dividends the minimum monthly balance is $25