You can add your USEFCU credit or debit card to your iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad. See the Apple site for a complete list of eligible devices and additional information. To begin, open the Wallet App on your iPhone and tap the plus sign in the upper right-hand corner. Follow the on-screen instructions.
After you've added your USE Visa credit or debit card, it's easy to make it your default payment option:
- If your USE card is the first card you enrolled into Apple Pay, you don't have to do anything! It is already your default card.
- If a different card is your current default, just open "Wallet & Apple Pay" (in Settings), then click "Default Card" and select the USE Visa credit or debit card in the displayed list of your enrolled cards.
How to Use Apple Pay in Participating Stores:
1. Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
2. Place your finger on the Touch ID™. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
3. Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
Making payments with Apple Pay is easy. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit card numbers aren't stored on the device or on Apple's® server, so they're never shared with the merchant. And, if your iPhone is ever lost or stolen, just use the "Find My iPhone" feature.
*Apple® and Apple Pay™ and Apple Watch™ are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.