Earn 2.50% APY* and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide* — just for doing things you already do.
- Really High Dividends
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free checking that pays high dividends:
- 2.50% APY* on balances up to $5,000
- 2.50% to 0.21% APY on balances over $5,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Up to $15 in ATM withdrawal fee refunds, nationwide*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free digital wallet
- Free Visa® debit card
- Overdraft protection available
- $10 minimum deposit to open
It’s Easy to Earn Your Rewards
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases with a minimum POS transaction of $1
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
If you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free. Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) Balances up to $5,000.00 receive APY of 2.50%; and balances over $5,000.00 earn 0.10% interest rate on the portion of balance over $5,000.00 (2) you will receive up to $15.00 in reimbursements for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. Refunds do not include charges associated with balance inquiries or surpassing monthly ATM withdrawal/transfer limit. When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.01% APY and ATM fees are not refunded. Dividends and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the current statement cycle. ATM fees will not be refunded on transactions conducted from the Saver account. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 6/1/2020. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, and other requirements apply. A minimum deposit of $10 is required to open the account. Limit 1 account per social security number or ITIN. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. See website or contact one of our credit union service representatives at 405-685-6200 for additional information. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.